CONTEMPORARY OR HISTORIC
Bespoke steel windows offer you endless choices in both structure and style. Steel/metal windows where used extensively before UPVC and modern window technologies where developed, however clients are now asking for them again. Steel is an excellent material to work with and has recently become one of the most specified materials.
REPLACING EXISTING STEEL WINDOWS
At times planning departments may well stipulate you must replace steel doors with like for like when you are renovating a historic property or you may just choose to replace your steel doors with modern steel. Either way James Price Structural Glazing can help you design, manufacture and install your new steel doors.
Our team of professional fitters can remove and replace your steel / metal doors usually in as little as a day.
When planning for your new windows we can help you choose from a variety of hardware such as handles, custom hinges and the glass to be used. And like most of our glazing products your door frames can be powder coated in over 150 colors.
FEATURES TO SUIT YOUR PROPERTY
Our range of Steel windows can be designed to compliment any residential project from traditional to ultra modern. Our bespoke steel frames can provide structure as well as style to allow light to flood into the property.
New or replacement steel windows will enhance your home in a number of ways, resulting in lower energy bills, greater security and noise reduction.
When you choose to replace your windows we can help maintain the character of the property by manufacturing steel window frames to match what you are replacing
WE ALSO SUPPLY STEEL DOORS
STEEL WINDOWS FAQ'S
- Q. HOW MUCH DO STEEL WINDOWS COST?
- A. All steel windows are different. Contact us for a quick budget rate quotation.
- Q. CAN I CHOOSE WHAT GLASS GOES IN MY STEEL WINDOWS?
- A. Yes of course. we can go through the glazing options when we speak to you.
- Q. ARE STEEL WINDOWS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN ALUMINIUM WINDOWS?
- A. Yes steel windows as a rule are more expensive than similar aluminium windows due to the weight and strength.