The minimal frame utilised in this range has a mere 21mm interlock between sash and frame, allowing virtually uncluttered views from within the property. Despite the slimline sections, the whole range has a severe weather rating and is PAS 24 Certified for security. An entire wall can be built up with this system, with a total of four sliding sashes available and additional fixed frames possible, with each sash able to span up to 3500mm wide and 3000mm high.
U-values for thermal performance can be as low as 1.0 w/m2K, ensuring mimimal heat loss, despite the vast area of glass, with structurally bonded silicone sealed units being manufactured in double or triple glazed options. Needless to say, all the Infinium doors are made to measure, following a detailed site survey and use bespoke design aluminium wheel carriages to ensure smooth operation, which can even be motorised, for the ultimate in luxury.
This range of panoramic slimline sliding doors come in a variety of configuration options all tailor made for your property.
- Fully concealed outer-frame
- Inline sliding door
- One or more opening panels with large width dimensions up to 3000 mm (W) and height dimensions up to 3500 mm
- 21 mm central interlock
- Holds up to 400 kg panel weight
- A bespoke central lock fully integrated into the interlock.
- Lateral locking handle with concealed mechanism.
- Motorised lock and sliding mechanism.
- Glazing options of 38 mm - 52 mm
- Floating corner post option for larger opening space
- Single or dual colour options, also available in anodised or powder coating finishes
- Available in a range of configurations
- Double or triple glazing solutions available on the same outer-frame.